Carson Fischer provides tax advice on a variety of federal and state tax matters as part of our overall package of services to clients, including the following:
- Formation of Business Entities, including Limited Liability Companies, Corporations (including Subchapter S Corporations) and General and Limited Partnerships
- Structuring of Business Transactions, including Asset Sales and Purchases, Mergers and Other Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Tax Aspects of Real Estate Transactions
- Buy-Sell Agreements for Closely Held Business Entities
- Restructuring of Business Entities, including Distressed Business Entities, and the Ownership Interests in such Business Entities
We work closely with our clients' accountants and other professional advisors to arrive at practical, cost-effective solutions to achieve maximum tax efficiency.